Travel Nursing and Allied
Great Travel Nursing Jobs and Travel Therapy Jobs Throughout the U.S.
What is a Travel Job?
Somewhat unique to the healthcare industry is the opportunity to take your career on the road by working in healthcare jobs throughout the United States.
Typically, a travel job will last for 13-weeks and require you to sign an agreement committing to staying at the facility for the full length of the assignment. You’ll temporarily relocate to that market and work in the healthcare facility for the duration of the agreement.
In return, we’ll help you with your travel arrangements including possible relocation reimbursements, assistance in setting up housing arrangements, work with you on any necessary licensing requirements, and provide suggestions on how to get the most of your time on the road.
Travel jobs available with Supplemental Health Care include:
- Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
- Travel Physical Therapy Jobs
- Travel Occupational Therapy Jobs
- Travel Speech Language Pathology Jobs
- Travel Radiology and Lab Tech Jobs
- Travel Respiratory Therapists Jobs
- Travel Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs
Travel jobs are great for:
- Healthcare professionals who are relatively new to the industry and want to experience a variety of settings while gaining great experience
- Anyone who wants to travel the country enjoying working vacations
- Experienced professionals who are tired of the stress and frustrations of full-time employment in healthcare facilities
Travel Job Search
See what travel jobs might interest you by using our Job Search Engine and selecting Travel as your job type.
Want to learn more about the ins and outs of healthcare travel assignments? Check out our blog The Working Tourist for articles that discuss the advantages and benefits of the travel lifestyle.
If you are interested in learning more about the travel assignments we have available for nurses and therapists, click on one of the links below to learn more about these great opportunities.